Susukoshi Organic Kimono Gown Cotton Speckled
Made with a beautifully soft organic cotton elastane, suitable for delicate baby's skin.
Designed especially for the love of newborns. Features a top snap button kimono top and a long gown bottom that can be knotted into a swaddle and for easy changing access. It also features mitten hands, perfect for those cold days or nights.
Our signature kimono gown is a must have staple for all newborns.
Sizing guide: NB (up to 3m old), 3-6m.
*If you have a 4.5kg and up newborn baby, please choose bigger size so the gown will last longer.
Fabric composition: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane w/ organic dye.
Designed in Australia, Ethically made in China.
Care instruction: MACHINE COLD WASH. DELICATE CYCLE. DO NOT DRY CLEAN. DO NOT BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY LOW.
*Please bear in mind that photos may be slightly different from actual items in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $100; orders below this value are charged at a flat rate of $9.50 for deliveries within Australia
- Express shipping is available at a flat rate of $13.50
- Australia Post: $15 for parcel up to 1kg or $30 flat rate
- DHL Express: $30 for parcel up to 500g or $55 bulk rate
JAPAN, USA, CANADA
- Australia Post: $25 for parcel up to 1kg
- DHL Express: $35 for parcel up to 500g or $55 bulk rate up to 3kg
SHIPPING TO OTHER COUNTRIES - Charges may vary. For more information click below link.
If you are not 100% satisfied with an item, you can return it under these conditions:
- Items purchased within 14 days from date of receipt
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- Due to hygiene reasons swimwear, accessories, socks & underwear are not eligible for return.